“...enabled her to score an A in her entrance test for Grade 8.”
“We want to compliment your team and the excellent syllabus that you provided for our daughter over the years which enabled her to score an A in her entrance test for Grade 8. We’ll readily recommend the school to anyone for the excellent support and commitment.”
– Ismail & Roogsana Jhazbhai
“...the staff are always friendly and very accommodating.”
“I believe that homeschooling – when done in the disciplined and methodical manner which Clonard’s system makes so easy – should be considered by all parents fortunate enough to have the opportunity. It is a very easy program to follow and very well planned.”
– Lorraine Windsor
“...those early reading books were fantastic.”
“Tom is a potent reader, at the age of 9 he reads all newspapers and National Geographics. He reads quickly with a sharp understanding of what he is reading. I thank Clonard for leading him to this point, those early reading books were fantastic.”
– Odnat De Villiers
“...exceptionally helpful, professional, kind and patient.”
“Everyone at Clonard has been exceptionally helpful, professional, good hearted, kind and patient with both my son and I when I needed it the most. It has been a pleasure dealing with Clonard and an experience that I will never forget.”
– Shaamila Safedien
Who is best suited to homeschooling with Clonard?
- If your situation requires flexibility because of religious studies, travel or sporting fixtures.
- Children who are not doing well in school / large classroom environment.
- Mainstream school is not affordable.
- If you want 1 -to- 1 full time tutorage for an excelled performance.
- Children experiencing bullying at school.
- Children with different learning requirements.
- If you’re worried about your child’s health and safety.
- If your local schools are full or couldn’t enroll your child in time.